- A. Caspi, R. Houts, D.W. Belsky, S. Goldman-Mellor, H.L. Harrington, S. Israel, M.H. Meier, S. Ramrakha, I. Shalev, R. Poulton, T.E. Moffitt. The ‘p factor’: One general psychopathology factor in the structure of psychiatric disorders? Clinical Psychological Science 2014; 2(2): 119-137.
- Agerup, T. Lydersen, S., Wallander, J., & Sund, A.M. (2014). Maternal and paternal psychosocial risk factors for clinical depression in a Norwegian community sample of adolescents. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. DOI: 10.3109/08039488.2014.919021
- Agerup, T., Lydersen, S., Wallander, J., & Sund, A.M. (in press). Associations between parental attachment and course of depression between adolescence and young adulthood. Child Psychiatry and Human Development.
- Agerup, T., Lydersen, S., Wallander, J.L., Sund, A.M. (2014). Longitudinal course of diagnosed depression from Ages 15 to 20 in a community sample: Patterns and parental risk factors. Child Psychiatry and Human Development. DOI 10.1007/s10578-014-0444-8
- Brown P, Cameron L, Ramondt S. Sustainability of Behavioral Interventions: Beyond Cost Effectiveness Analysis. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine. 2014. 1-9.
- Brown P, Gonzalez M, Sandhu Dhaul R. Cost of Chronic Disease in California: Estimates at the county level. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 2014. In press.
Bergh, I., Kvalem, I. L., Risstad, H., Cameron, L. D., & Sniehotta, F. (2015). Predictors of preoperative weight loss in morbidly obese adults waiting for bariatric surgery: A prospective cohort study. Obesity Surgery, in press.
Cameron, L. D., & Williams, B. (2015). Which images and features in graphic cigarette warnings predict their perceived effectiveness? Findings from an online survey of residents in the United Kingdom. Annals of Behavioral Medicine, in press.
Cox, J.C., Sadiraj, V., Schnier, K.E. and J. Sweeney. “Incentivizing Cost-Effective Reductions in Hospital Readmission Rates.”
- Craig B, Reeve B, Brown P, Cella D, Hays R, Lipscomb J, Pickard S, Revicki D. US Valuation of Health Outcomes Measured Using the PROMIS-29. Value in Health, 2014, in press.
- Epperson, A. E., Song, A.V., Wallander, J.L., Markham, C., Cuccaro, P., Elliott, M.N., & Schuster, M.A. (2014). Associations among body size, body image perceptions, and weight loss attempts among African American, Latino, and White youth. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 29, 394-404. DOI: 10.1093/jpepsy/jst144
- Fradkin, C., Wallander, J.L., Elliott, M.N., Cuccaro, P., & Schuster, M.A. (in press). Regular physical activity has differential association with reduced obesity among diverse youth in the U.S. Journal of Health Psychology.
- Fradkin, C., Wallander, J.L., Elliott, M.N., Tortolero, S., Cuccaro, P. & Schuster, M.A. (in press). Associations between socioeconomic status and obesity in diverse, young adolescents: Variation across race/ethnicity and gender. Health Psychology.
- Fradkin, C., Wallander, J.L., Yamakawa, Y., Schwebel, D.C., Chien, A., Le, Y.-C., Li, D., Elliott, M, & Schuster, M. (2014). Quality of life among Asian American children. Asian American Journal of Psychology, 5, 12-21. DOI: 10.1037/a0029822
- Gilger, J. (2014). Genetics and Language-Literacy Impairments. In : C. A. Stone, E. R. Silliman, B. J. Ehren, & G. Wallach, Handbook on Language and Literacy: Development and Disorders (2nd Ed.), Guilford Press, Pages 26-44.
- I. Shalev, T.E. Moffitt, A.W. Braithwaite, A. Danese, N.I. Fleming, S. Goldman-Mellor, H.L. Harrington, R.M. Houts, S. Israel, R. Poulton, S.P. Robertson, K. Sugden, B. Williams and A. Caspi. Internalizing disorders and leukocyte telomere erosion: a prospective study of depression, generalized anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Mol Psychiatry advance online publication, January 14, 2014; doi:10.1038/mp.2013.183.
- M. Parsons, T.E. Moffitt, A. Gregory, S. Goldman-Mellor, P. Nolan, R. Poulton, A. Caspi. Social jetlag, obesity and metabolic disorder: Investigation in a cohort study. International Journal of Obesity [in press].
- McDade-Montez, E., Wallander, J.L., Elliott, M., Grunbaum, J.A. Tortolero, S., Cuccaro, P. & Schuster, M. (2014). TV viewing, perceived similarity, coviewing, and mental well-being among African American, Latino, and White children. Journal of Early Adolescence. DOI: 10.1177/0272431614531655
- Michael, S. L., Wentzel, K., Elliott, M. N., Kanouse, D. E., Dittus, P., Wallander, J., Pasch, K. E., Franzini, L., Taylor, W. C., Qureshi, T., Franklin, F.A., & Schuster, M. A. (2014). Parental and peer factors associated with body image discrepancy among fifth-grader boys and girls. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 43, 15-29.
- Ramírez, A.S., Nelson, D.E., Graff, K., Leyva Vengoechea, B., Galica, K., Banegas, M., & Huerta, E.E. (2014). Who Seeks Cita Con el Doctor?: Descriptive epidemiology of 20 years of a Spanish-language radio health promotion and education program. Health Education & Behavior. doi:10.1177/1090198114543009
Ramírez, A.S., Leyva, B., Graff, K., Nelson, D.E., & Huerta, E.E. (In press). Seeking information on behalf of others: An analysis of callers to a Spanish-language radio health program. Health Promotion Practice.
Ramírez, A.S., Nelson, D.E., Graff, K., Leyva Vengoechea, B., Galica, K., Banegas, M., & Huerta, E.E. (2014). Who Seeks Cita Con el Doctor?: Descriptive epidemiology of 20 years of a Spanish-language radio health promotion and education program. Health Education & Behavior. doi:10.1177/1090198114543009
- Ranøyen, I., Jozefiak, T., Wallander, J., Lydersen, S., & Indredavik, I. (2014). Self-reported social anxiety symptoms and correlates in a clinical (CAP) and a community (Young-HUNT) adolescent sample. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. DOI 10.1007/s00127-014-0888-y
- Ranøyen, I., Klockner, C.A., Wallander, & J., Jozefiak, T., (2014). Associations between internalizing problems in adolescent daughters versus sons and mental health problems in mothers versus fathers. (The HUNT Study). Journal of Child and Family Studies. DOI 10.1007/s10826-014-0001-x
- Riley, W., Kerberlein, P., Sorenson, G., Mohler, S., Tye, B., Ramírez, A.S., & Carroll, M. (2014). Program Evaluation of Remote Monitoring Heart Failure Monitoring: A feasibility and health care utilization analysis in a rural regional medical center. Telemedicine & eHealth. epub ahead of print: http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/pdfplus/10.1089/tmj.2014.0093.
- S. Goldman-Mellor, A. Caspi, A. Gregory, H. Harrington, R. Poulton, T.E. Moffitt. Is insomnia associated with deficits in neuropsychological functioning? Evidence from a population-based study. SLEEP [in press].
- S. Goldman-Mellor, A. Caspi, H. Harrington, S. Hogan. S. Nada-Raja, R. Poulton, T. Moffitt. Suicide attempt in young people: A signal for long-term healthcare and social needs. JAMA Psychiatry 2014 Feb;71(2):119-27. PMCID: PMC3946312.
- S. Goldman-Mellor, A.M. Gregory, A. Caspi, H. Harrington, M. Parsons, R. Poulton, T.E. Moffitt. Mental health antecedents of early midlife insomnia: Evidence from a four-decade longitudinal study. SLEEP 2014 [in press].
- Schnier, K.E., Cox, J.C., Sadiraj, V. and N. Turgeon. “Why are Donated Kidneys Rejected While the Transplant Waiting List is Long and Growing?”
- Schnier, K.E., Merion, R.M., Turgeon, N. and D. Howard. “Subsidizing Altruism in Living Organ Donation.”
- Schuster, M., Elliott, M., Bogart, L., Klein, D., Feng, J., Wallander, J., Cuccaro, P., & Tortolero, S. (in press). Changes in obesity between fifth & tenth grades: A longitudinal study in three metropolitan areas. Pediatrics.
- Sigurdson, J.F., Wallander, J.L., & Sund, A.M. (2014). Is involvement in school bullying associated with general and health and psychosocial adjustment in adulthood. Child Abuse & Neglect, 38, 1607-1617 DOI: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2014.06.001
- Song A, Brown P, Glantz S. Health Policy and Empirical Evidence Collide: The Case of Cigarette Package Warning Labels and Economic Consumer Surplus. American Journal of Public Health; February 2014, Vol. 104, No. 2, pp. e42-e51.
- Te Ao B, Brown P, Tobias M, Ameratunga S, Barker-Collo S, Theadom A, McPherson K, Starkey N, Dowell A, Jones K, Feigin V. Cost of traumatic brain injury in New Zealand: Evidence from a population based study. Neurology. 2014. 83(18), 1645-1652.
- Wallander, J.L., Bann, C., Chomba, E., Goudar S.S., Pasha, O., Biasini, F.B., McClure, E.M., Thorsten, V., Wallace, D., & Carlo, W.A. (2014). Developmental Trajectories of Children with Birth Asphyxia through 36 Months of Age in Low/Low-Middle Income Countries. Early Human Development, 90, 343-348. DOI: 10.1016/j.earlhumdev.2014.04.013
- Wallander, J.L., Bann, C.M., Biasini, F.J., Goudar, S.S., Pasha, O., Chomba, E., McClure, E., & Carlo, W.A. (2014). Development of children at risk for adverse outcomes participating in early intervention in developing countries: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 55, 1251-1259. DOI: 10.1111/jcpp.12247
- Wallander, J.L., Biasini, F.J., Thorsten, V., Dhaded, S.M., de Jong, D>M>, Chomba, E., Pasha, O., Goudar, S., Wallace, D., Chakraborty, H., Wright, L.L., McClure, E., Carlo, W.A. (in press). Does of early intervention treatment during children’s first 36 months of life is associated with developmental outcomes: An observational cohort study in three low/low-middle income countries. BMC Pediatrics.
- Wilkinson-Meyers L, Brown P, McNeill R, Reeve J, Patston P, Dylan S, Baker R, Ryan B, McEldowney J. To live an ordinary life: Resource needs and additional costs for people with a physical impairment. Disability and Society, 2014, in print.
- Wilkinson-Meyers L, Brown P, Reeve J, McNeill R, Patston P, Dylan S, Baker R, Ryan B, McEldowney J. Reducing Disablement with Adequate and Appropriate Resources: A New Zealand Perspective. Disability and Society, 2014, in print.